SME4SMARTCITIES presents its co-creation initiatives in an international webinar
The purpose of the webinar was to provide a platform for local relevant city stakeholders and representatives of all project territories to explain their cities’ needs, the main social, economic and environmental features and for SMEs to share main characteristics, production capacity & skills; and how they can best work collaboratively.
The main topics discussed in the webinar were:
- Mediterranean cities’ needs, the main social, economic & environmental trends that affect cities,
- Specific capacity building requirements of cities for smart city sectors,
- Bridging the gap between cities’ needs and smart solutions,
- Smart city best practice case studies from participating countries,
- Local SMEs main characteristics, production capacity & skills.
On behalf of the Kfar Saba Municipality,Tammi Katzbourg Nebenzhal, Head of Sustainability and Innovation described the city as one of the most innovative and sustainable cities in Israel while giving many and varied examples.